Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Once the weather’s warm enough, we love breaking out our maxi skirts! If you adore maxis like Us, you know the drill: Even if your closet has plenty of options, there’s always room for another show-stopping frock. If you’re currently on a quest to add more maxis to your rotation, we’re here to help.
All of the skirts that we’re currently crushing on are under $35, but they look far more expensive. We’re talking maxis that are great for everyday outfits, boho-chic photo shoots and nights out on the town. Check them out below and get to shopping!
17 Gorgeous Maxi Skirts for Summer
1. For a comfortable maxi you can wear on casual days, this A-line number from Urban Coco is ideal! It has a straightforward look that you can team with crop tops, tanks or bodysuits.
3. This NASHALYLY skirt is the ultimate example of a maxi you can dress up or down. Wear it with a simple tank in the daytime, and with a fancier blouse in the evenings!
6. This DREFBUFY maxi skirt is another amazing boho skirt that’s made for the summertime!
10. Shoppers are calling this ZESICA boho maxi skirt an “absolute steal” — it looks like it would cost at least $100 at high-street retailers like Zara!
12. This Milumia boho maxi skirt comes in beautiful prints, and each one is equipped with pockets!
13. We love this stretchy Lock and Love maxi skirt for everyday lounging — it’s basically the yoga pants version of a long skirt!
15. This chiffon maxi skirt from Topdress is lined, but it does have a sheer layer that is beyond chic!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!